Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Behind

Yes, I know I'm behind. I have alot of good excuses, but I'm sure you don't want to hear them. Wait a minute, you read this blog, of course you want to hear them!! I can't find all of the pictures that we have taken since I last blogged, so here is the low down of the "missing pictures" section of my life. Abby tured 6 years old, that's right, my BABY is 6!! I know I have pics of her birthday, just can't find the folder. She had a party at the bowling alley with 6 of her friends, and had a great time. On her actual birthday we took her to Garfield's to eat 9her choice) and to see the movie "Meet the Robinsons". I know more happened in April, but I just can't think! So...now we're up to May, my how time flies! In May we had the end of the year program for Sonshine School (again, can't find the picture folder). Both of the girls did great! Abby amazed us when she was able to sing songs in different languages, and Jillian sang the ABC song and did sign language to go along with it. She still does the sign language with her hands every chance she gets. The evening was hectic for me as a teacher, but who am I kidding, it always is! This year a child in Jillian's class threw up in the room where we were all waiting to go on. Usually I would have joined him, but I didn't hear him throw up, just saw Cindy scrambling to help him, so I jumped up and moved the rest of her class to another side of the room (to get my kid away from the sick kid :)),and helped her clean up the mess while Dana took care of the kid. What a mess! This is my last year to teach Sonshine School. I was officially done May 17th. It is really nice. I filled my plate a little too full this year. I do medical coding from home and will change to a part time status with the company and I'm really looking forward to it. I can do it from home and I'm learning how to do the facility side as well as the professional side of coding. Call me crazy, but I really love it. My boss is great and very understanding, and always there to help me no matter what the problem. The girls are taking the summer off from Sonshine School as well. This is my last summer to have them before they both start school. Jillian will be going to Pre-K in the fall and Abby will be in 1st Grade. It's hard to belive she will be in school all day everyday! Jillian will go to Sonshine School in the fall, 1/2 days. Well, that's all for April thru the beginning of May. For the rest of May and the beginning of June, see the next blog. I'll have Steve find the pictures to go along with this post and have him put them in the photo gallery. Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home