Saturday, February 10, 2007

YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!





Well, I thought I had gotten lucky. I really believed that if I talked to my kids enough about what to use scissors on and what not to use scissors on that they would not cut their hair. Well, Jillian just had to prove me wrong. They have both been using scissors for a long time and have never even once given me cause for concern, but Jillian decided that she wanted to " play Heather" (our hair dresser), so she wet her hair down and cut some nice big chunks out of the side of her hair. I took her to Heather and she said I was lucky that she had it parted down the middle that day (piggy tails) so I could just part it on the side until it grows out. I guess it has worked becuase very few people could tell what she had done unless I pointed it out. Heather did have her promise that only Heather would cut her hair from here on out. Hopefully she listened!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home