Saturday, February 10, 2007

New Bedding




Abby has always loved that I put my carousel pictures (that my Dad made for me) in her room. She has so much wall space in her room that the pictures look really good in there. The problem for me has been trying to find bedding that ties her room altogether. Since she did not want to give up the carousels, I thought I would just have to live with a mis-matched room until she out grew them. Until...I found the "cowgirls" set at Target. The bedding only has a horse on it with a flowing mane and several different colors which go in her room perfectly!!!! I was so afraid that it would be gone by the time that I could afford it, so I called her Mema and Papa and asked if it could be an early birhtday present. They got it for her and let her put it on her bed right away! Needless to say, she LOVES it and her Mommy loves that her room looks great. Only thing left to do is paint and center the pictures on the wall since we moved her bed. I'll have to figure out something for curtains for her and Jillian one of these days. Hopefully, someone will know a cute and simple way to make curtains. The only room in the whole house with curtains is the kitchen. The only reason it has curtains is becuse they are the only ones that fit from the old house. I know it's sad! We have lived in this house almost 2 years and we still haven't had the time, energy or the money to decorate it! Someday!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home