Thursday, March 29, 2007

Short again



Abby told me on Tuesday that she wanted me to call Hether, our beautician, and have her cut Abby's hair short again. She has been growing it out. I tried several times to get her to cut it short again, simply because I think it looks better with her fine hair (unfortunatly she has my hair). She has wanted to grow it out for about a year, so I asked her what made her change her mind. She said that it was just in her way and she was too hot. Anyone that knows Abby, knows that she is VERY hot natured! Hether wasn't in and so Abby wanted to see if Lisa would cut her hair (that's how bad she wanted it done). So, on Tuesday, we took her to get it done. I think it is SO CUTE, and it is so much easier to take care of! Summer, here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home