Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yet another surgery


After having abdominal pain for a month or so, I figured that it was time to see the Doctor. To make a long story short, I ended up having Gallbladder surgery. I have to say that it has been a harder recovery than I thought. Everything is having to learn how to work again. Unfortunatly I will not be able to do any crunches for another month. I'm trying to hold back the tears! :) I was lucky to get it done before my competition last weekend so that I had about 2 weeks before I had to compete. I had a hard time singing and doing the choregraphy. Let's just say there was alot of sneak breathing!

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Jeanise said...

I had to do a double take when I scrolled past that picture...

Context is so important. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home