Sunday, October 07, 2007

Family Wedding




We just got back late last night from my cousin's wedding. It was outside at a wildlife center and it was beautiful! We did find it funny that the monkey's kept letting out a whoop whoop everytime they put the music on. I guess that just goes to show that the whole family was in attendance! :) It's always a fun time to see all of my family again. The girls love seeing my cousins kids that are the same age as them. Sarah seems to be a really sweet girl, and I think that her and Steven will be very happy! Congratulations!

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Mike Morton said...

It was really good to see you guys this weekend! I'm trying to download the short video of those monkeys... I'll let you know if it happens.
I thought it was really funny how the cousins kids were playing together... kinda reminds me of our days when you, Bob, Shannon, Me, Amy, Alan (andrew was still pretty young), and eventually Kathryn would all play around and do stuff like that. Ah the days...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home