Monday, September 17, 2007

Coach Kumor



Well, we told both of the girls that they could play soccer this fall. We never got a call from the Y, so we called them. Neither one of the girls had a coach for their team (they are arranged by age). Steve told them that he would coach, but he couldn't coach both teams and he wanted both girls to be able to play. Their solution? Put Jillian on Abby's team and make Steve the coach. Hello, come again? My little 28 pound 4 year old with a bunch of 6 year olds? Steve's reply, "she can hold her own". No doubt she can! They had one practice before their 1st game last Saturday, and our team won! I don't know the exact score, but it was something like 20-1. Our team played like champs and Steve is an awesome coach. He is fair to al the kids, giving high 5's when they get a goal and some kids even hugged him when they got a goal. It was so cute! I would have had more pictures, but my camera battery died about 3 minutes after I got there. Jillian is in the pig tails and Abby has the black and pink cleats on. We play again this Saturday and I think it will be the highlight of my day. It is so fun to cheer my 3 kids on! :)

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger The Noodle said...

that is cool... Go dad

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Dana said...

We'll have to see how good this coach is. I just looked up our schedule for next weekend and found that we're playing against you! Bring it on, Coach Kumor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home