Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kissing



Jillian has been watching "The Little Mermaid" nonstop. She loves the part at the end when Eric and Ariel get married and kiss each other. Josh was over last Friday night and Jillian dressed up as a bride. She said "Josh, you can be my prince, lets kiss." He held her hand so sweetly and they stood in front of the fireplace. Then, Jillian planted one on him. All of the adults were laughing, then we had to tell Jillian to stop kissing him. Josh looked at her and said (with a big smile on his face), "let's do that again!"

It's funny that the 2 kids that constantly fight with each other would want to kiss again! Needless to say, we put a stop to the movie role playing. After getting cute pictures, of course. I'm sure this will totally embarass her one day!

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Chrissey said...

Nice to have you back! :)I remember my first kiss was in Preschool too...we were playing Star Wars and I was princess Leigh (sp?) and the boy was Hans Solo. I still remember the kiss! This is a milestone ya know! :)

 
At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve-
The little ones look great. I will have to send you some pictures of the three little devils I have running around my house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home