Friday, September 21, 2007

Just my mouse

This conversation took place between Jillian and myself last night, and I thought it was just too funny not to post!
The Set-Up: We (Jillian, Abby and me) were sitting on Jillian's bed doing their literacy homework and Jillian fell to the side and bumped her head hard on the wall.

Me: "oh, are you OK? Did that hurt?"
J: "Nope it didn't even hurt"
Me: (I was rubbing her head and said "is there nothing in there to hurt?"
J: "Nope, just my little mouse"
Me: (laughing)"Is he running on his little mouse wheel in there?"
J: (serious) "Yes"

At this point Abby and I are just laughing hysterically! Later she told me that there was an ant in there too.
I finally asked her if there was room in there for her brain. She just looked at me with this blank expression on her face. priceless conversations with a 4 year old!
And that's why I love my job, folks!

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always knew she got her brains from her mothers side of the family!
Signed: Steve's Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home