Friday, June 15, 2007

Spa Day






OK, with all of this lovely rain....THE KIDS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! So Leann and I took them to the mall today and I let the girls get their nails painted. They had so much fun. I loved the color that they picked out and wanted to buy it, but of course it was a holiday color and they don't make it anymore. It was called Star-ring the Rockettes. Jillian got her toes done and Abby had her fingernails done. Can you tell that Jillian was TOTALLY in to the pampering part of the experience? Having girls is so much fun!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger K said...

So what did Jackson and Josh do while the girls got a spa day? I love that place. Chrissey and I went there in April and I still don't chip in my toenail polish. Amazing.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Jackson fell asleep and Josh just waited patiently and watched with amazement. It really didn't take her long. I just had them painted, not like a full manicure.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Audrey said...

Looking forward to this in a few years! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home