Sunday, March 30, 2008

New Haircut



I decided that I wanted a new hairstyle. I have had the same one for over 3 years. That is a record for me. I decided that I wanted to go super short and found this picture of Allysa Milano on the web, and loved it! I let my hairstylist have free reign with the color. I think it turned out really cool! I have never had dark hair before. Some people didn't even recognize me. Sorry its such a cheesy picture of me. According to Steve I always look too cheesy when he takes my pictures! This haircut is so easy to take care of, I love it! :)

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Mike Morton said...

You know Alyssa Milano is just HOT! Had a huge crush on her in HS. :-)

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

Does that tell me a little TMI about you cuz? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home