Sunday, March 30, 2008

January


OK, so January was just plain AWEFUL!!!!! On the 10th, the girls and I were involved in a pretty bad car accident on the way to school in which our van flipped over and totalled it out. Luckily, we all were not hurt too bad. Momma got the worst of it and that is OK with me. However, Lucy (our van) who did her job of protecting us, has gone on to that car heaven in the sky. Also, on the 31st my Uncle Mike died suddlenly at the age of 52. It was a shock and hard for us all to take in. We got to see Shannon again at the funeral. There was one good thing that happened in January...Steve got a new job. He is now working for Sonic. The girls keep asking us if he is going to bring our drinks out to us! Hee Heee! I will include one picture of the wreck on here. I have more, but honestly, I don't want to look at it anymore. Thank you too everyone that helped us out during this hard month and all the recovery! May God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home