Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jillian's New Look


The girls spent the night with Mema and Papa last Saturday night. They managed to convice Mema that they needed their hair curled on Sunday morning. They love to have their hair curled, but I usually don't take the time because both of them look good with straight hair and that is how it naturally is. On Sunday night I rolled their hair and let them sleep in sponge rollers. Jillian's hair looked great! Abby's looked like she had a bad perm. We decided that Abby's hair was too short and promptly got out the flat iron and fixed it. I just put a bow in Jillian's hair and called it a day. Now she wants her hair curled everyday! Someone saw Jillian from behind on Tuesday and asked if I was bringing Molly to school (a friend's little girl with naturally curly hair). She was really surprised when Jillian turned around! I curled Abby's hair with a large curling iron that night for her Cheer pictures and it turned out so cute! Her hair takes curl so well! Jillian's hair is more straight then Abby's and it takes alot more for curl to stay in her hair. That is why I usually don't bother. I will probably do it again on Friday for her program, but then I'm taking a break for a while. Abby's cute little haircut and Jillian's ponytails are just much easier and faster!

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

You have been tagged. Check out my blog for details.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Mike Morton said...

Ok... I know that you had some newer posts a while back, and now they're gone. What's up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home