Sunday, March 30, 2008

Shark Girl






As most of you know, my children got their teeth late, and Abby got them in the wrong order (she got her upper left 1 year old moler 1st). I really shouldn't have been surprised when she got her big girl teeth in BEHIND her baby teeth. We called her Shark Girl since she had 2 rows of teeth! :) We had to go to the dentist to have ner bottom two baby teeth pulled. I felt so sorry for her that her first experience with loosing teeth was having them pulled by the dentist. She did GREAT! I was so surprised how grown up she was about the whole situation! The tooth fairy gave her $5 for each tooth for being so brave and getting them pulled! She was glad because the book fair at school was the next day and she got to spend "her" money on whatever she wanted! Way to go Abby! Hopefully the next ones will come out normally! Well' I can hope, can't I? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home