Sunday, March 30, 2008

February







OK, so February was better, but VERY busy! I will put Jillian's birthday in a separate post since that was her special day! I have joined a quartet in my chorus, and we went to a quartet retreat on the 2nd weekend in February (black shirts). We got coached and got to sing in front of an audience where we got a standing ovation! We were so excited since we had only been singing together since Thanksgiving. With all that I went thru in January, we didn't have many rehearsals. I think that we just naturally blend well together. We are called Double Exposure since 2 of us sing Baritone and 2 of us sing Lead in the chorus. Obviously 2 people had to switch parts for us to have a quartet. I am still singing baritone. After being raised as a "barbarshop brat" with both of my parents singing baritone, I don't think I could sing anything else! :) We did singing Valentines on the 14th to help our chorus raise money for our International Competition in Hawaii. I put in a picture of us singing on that day as well(red shirts).
The McCurtains and us took a group of girls to see Hannah Montana 3-D downtown in February. We had an awesome time, and decided that we are the "cool" parents. I noticed that Bonnie and I were singing all the songs along with the girls. We spend WAY too much time listneing to their music! We all had a great time though and ended up getting ice cream at Sonic afterwards.
It was also the end of cheerleading for Abby in February. She did an AWESOME job! We will DEFINATLY put her in it next year! She really enjoyed it and the coach said that she is a natural. I hope that's a good thing. OK, I think that sums up February except for Jilly's birthday which will be in the next post. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home