Thursday, August 17, 2006

Library Day at the Musuem





We had a free Saturday! I couldn't believe it! Steve asked me what I wanted to do and I said take the kids to the musuem in Norman. I told him that it was only $5 for adults and kids under 6 years old were free. Sonds like a good time, right? So I looked up the musuem on the web so that I could see the times and it just turned out to be Library day! What does that mean you ask? It means if you have a library card your whole family can get in FREE! Well, you know how much I like Free Fun Family Entertainment, so we called my parents to see if they wanted to join us and off we went. They had lots of arts and crafts for the kids to do and Sue the T-Rex was still on display, so we got to see her. Jillian was tired and cranky so we got a stroller for her (also for free!). We had a great time. They have library day once a year right before school starts, but I have to say that the musuem alone is enough to warrant the $10 admission for 2 adults!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home