Friday, August 18, 2006

Days with the Deans







We had the pleasure of taking care of the Dean kids for a couple of days this week, and thought you might like to see some pictures of our days together. I have to tell you about the cute thing Jillian said. She is just so funny lately. I was holding baby Jackson on my lap and talking to him. He was smiling and being cute (as always) and Jillian came over and said "Mommy, I want you to go to the store and get me a baby like that". I told her that you don't get this kind of baby from the store, that God gives you the baby. She said "Oh" and walked away. i believed this to be the end of our conversation so I went back to playing with Jackson and then put him back down on his play mat (by the way, he is the easiest and sweetest baby!). Jillian came back over and sat with me on the couch. She kept looking at Jackson and then she pointed to him and said "Mommy, I think God wants me to have that baby." I explained to her that God had already given that baby to Mr. Jason and Mrs. Laura, she seemed OK with it, but was just sure that the baby was ment for her. As you can see in the pictures, she just loves him! The girls had a great time playing with Addi and Chandler too. They played dress up and Polly Pockets, and Chandler taught everyone how to do cartwheels. Fun times!

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard WalMart has everything surely you can order one on the internet!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home