Monday, November 26, 2007

Rash anyone?




As if we haven't had our fair share of sickness this season, Abby woke up with a rash on her face and back of her neck this morning! I called the nurse and described it and she is pretty sure that it is viral, but made me stop giving her the antibiotic that she was taking for her ear infections. I gave her benedryl around the clock today, but it didn't go away, so I know that it is not an allergy. she is not running fever, itching, or complaining about it, so I guess it is just this nasty bug getting out of her body. I just wish we could stay well. I have clorox wiped and lysoled my house so many times this season! She is going to school tomorrow becuase she is not contagious, but i feel for her! i kept her home today thinking that the benedryl would knock her out. It just made her a little sleepy, but she never did fall asleep, just got very bored! Please excuse the expressions that she is making in the last 2 pictues. She was chewing up her benedryl at the time and she HATES to take medicine! Poor baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home