Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving in Newton








Yet another trip in November. See why I haven't updated my blog since Hawaii? I was only home 12 days out of 30 in November. I don't know how people that travel all the time do it! We drove to Newton, KS to spend thanksgiving with my side of the family. We had a great time playing games (wii), and shopping with cousins on Black Friday. I love having a Dodge van. The storage compartments for the middle 2 seats make great smuggling holds for Christmas presents! We also put the pies there when we traveled and they did great! We had a heavy heart missing Uncle Mike Tieszen and Aunt Sharon Morton this year. It has been a really hard year for our family. Who would have guessed that I would lose an Aunt and an Uncle only in their 50's? The 2nd cousins had a great time playing together, and I'm pretty sure that the 1st cousins had a great time too. They played football, helped kids fly kites, and played Wii games. It was a really good Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home