Monday, November 24, 2008

Steve's Birthday





Steve's birthday was on the 8th of October. Yes, I know it's been a while! I thought he deserved his own post though. Last year for his birthday, the family bought him a Wii, which he loves and it has made gift giving easy for him. This year he had be talking alot about the Wii Fit, and I told him that I had heard a lot of good things about it. I FINALLY found one on his actual birhtday and we wrapped it up and gave it to him. He says he likes it, but I think he doesn't enjoy the fact that I got him "exercise stuff" for his birthday. i didn't even think about it that way and it was not intended to imply anything! I hope that he still likes it and knows his wife loves him and meant NOTHING bad by this gift. Love you, honey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home