Monday, November 24, 2008

October Activities








OK, I know I'm several weeks/ months behind. I have a good excuse...Leann introduced me to facebook. :) I have uploaded most of my pictues there because I can do an entire album at a time, and I have not figured out how to do that or do a slide show here. Anyways, I'm going to take a quick break from work (that I should be doing), and catch up blogger. the girls were Sharpay (from High School Musical), and an Angel this year. Abby was Sharpay and Jillian was the angel (hee hee). Actually, Jillian changed to a bride after a friend of ours gave us some dress up clothes. We did the family Fall festival night at church, Haunted the Zoo and trick-or-treated the local dorms. We also made our own Halloween suckers and went to a sock hop at their school. We had a great time! We didn't do much on the actual Halloween night because I was washing and packing like a crazy woman trying to get ready for my competition in Hawaii. Here is a picture of the girls at each event. If you want to see all the pictures, look me up on facebook. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home