Monday, August 25, 2008

Ears Pierced, again!





We let Jillian get her ears pierced when she was 3. She threw such a fit about it AFTER she had them done that once we were able to take out her studs, she would not let us put any back in. I told her that was fine, but to never ask me to get them done again. At the end of July, she had been begging me for over a week to get them pierced and I kept saying "no", because I told her that I would not go thru that again, even though she promised me that she would not throw a fit (and she is 2 years older). On my birthday, while I was at chorus, Steve took her to walmart and got them done. He said that she didn't even cry. I guess that she understood that "mom" wouldn't let her get them re-done, but that Dad would! :) She has been taking care of them herself (and doing a good job). I guess that just goes to tell me that she was just too young. We'll see what happens when she can take out the studs and change them out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home