Friday, August 01, 2008

Forth of July





I know! I'm probably the last one to post from the 4th. It's been a crazy summer. Actually a crazy year (read "why us"). We had a great time on the 4th. We got up early and watched the parade. We even actually had shade for about 15 minutes. We then went over to my parents house and grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. We went home and "chilled out" for a while and then took the Smith kids with us to the fireworks. Madison and Abby begged to get in the van as to escape the noise and Jillian just put in her ear plugs like Papa. Jacob sat on my lap the whole time and just kept saying "oh, that is awesome!" It was a great holiday!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Thank you for giving them what I could not! They had so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home