Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Playing with Papa






We were over at Mom and Dads house so that I could clean it. I kept hearing the girls scream and laugh. They were playing with Papa and having so much fun that I just had to stop and take pictures. Thanks to the action speed on the camer, I got some great shots. Papa was hiding in the closet and the girls had been trying to get him to open the main door to his office and they had slipped a note under the door. (In case you can't read it, it says Papa, open this door now or else I will spank your bottom). When he didn't answer they decided to go in to find him. He jumped out of the closet and scared Abby to death! It was so fun to take a moment out of the day and just play!

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Beth said...

That note is just way too cute!! I miss your girls... I need to come down sometime and play! :)

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

We would LOVE to have you anytime!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home