Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dancing Daughters





A friend of mine sent me a flier about dance classes for this summer at the theater that her husband directs. It is in the basement of the church that I rehearse at every Tuesday. I was kind of looking for something fun that the girls could do this summer, but money is tight. They have both always wanted to take dance, but I have said no because it is SO expensive! I got this flier and it was $60 for two 1 hour classes per week! I called about it and they have the classes all summer and at the beginning of August they will have a little preformance. Finally, a dance class that I could afford and 2 times a week! I enrolled both of the girls in the Intro. to dance classes. I thought the younger class would be too young for Jillian and I didn't want to be stuck there for 2 hours twice a week. They said that would be fine, and the girls love it! sorry for the blurry pictures, I was still trying to figure out how to use all the options on the new camera. Thanks Chrissey for the great advice on the camera. I LOVE it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home