Monday, April 07, 2008

Abby turns 7




Well, our little baby has grown up into a big 7 year old! We let her have a slumber party on Friday night with 7 of her friends. That made 9 girls total. It was a little loud in the beginning, but I had a lot of activities planned for them and it wasn't too bad. We did the popping confetti outside, decorated and ate our own birthday cupcakes, painted nails, watched Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Leann came over and made each of the girls their very own unique braclets. We had a really good time. The girls were all asleep by 11:30, but they woke up at 6:15 AM. i told them they could not get out of their sleeping bags until my alarm went off at 7. Abby had a great time, and got a lot of really cool gifts. Her favorite was the Nintendo DS that her parents bought her. Now I just have to limit the amount of time that she can spend on it! :) Thanks to all the girls that came to help Abby celebrate her special day!

3 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger bkumor said...

Sounds like you guys had a busy night. Happy birthday to Abby!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Julianna told me about the party over the phone. You are one brave mommy....a sleep over! Poor Julianna didn't look so thrilled in that pic. She looks deep in thought.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

She was tired she said. She "came to life" about 8 when we started painting nails and watching TV. I think she just had to get some dinner in her. Madison was in the middle of talking to me during the picture. I never got a good one of everyone smiling. That's why I'm not a photographer, I guess! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home