Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's A BOY!!!!




Yes, we have a new addtion to the Kumor family. He was named Brad, but we re-named him Max. He is very sweet and loving, yet likes to play. We got him yesterday and the girls are just thrilled that we finally have a pet. After having to "get rid" of our last cat, Pumpkin, I didn't think I would have the heart to get another cat. Max just melted my heart and Abby immediately went home to count her money to see if she had enough to buy him. I couldn't resist that! Steve is excited to finally have another guy in the house. So far, Max has stayed really close to me and meow's when I leave the room. I had to shut the door to the computer room so that I could work without him jumping on the keyboard. The girls just love him and are ready for him to sleep with them every night. So am I since he slept on MY pillow all night long and kneeded my hair! He does give good massages though! :) Well, I had better go pay some attention to him.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Dana said...

So you are trying to make SURE that the next time we get together it's at my house, right? I'm happy for the girls, but don't ask us for dinner again, or I'll be sneezing and crying my way through it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home