Friday, June 09, 2006

Sleeping Style




I've always known that Jillian likes to sleep with her head covered up. When she was a baby and I would swaddle her she would wiggle down in the blanket until her face was covered up. We always laughed because my mom sleeps the same way. Just like my Mom, Jillian loves to have covers all the time! She loves my mom's house because there is always an afgahn on the back of the couch (year round). Abby, on the other hand is just like Steve's mom. She is always hot and would prefer summer jammies year 'round. She will either sleep on top of her covers or with just a sheet. Sound familiar, Cecily? Abby also has to hold something when she sleeps. Since she was little it has always been this little white blanket. It is so neat to have 2 little girls and see just how different they are in so many aspects. I took these pictures this morning of Jillian sleeping on the floor in my room with her head under my dust ruffle and Abby on the couch. I did get scared this morning when Abby wasn't on the other side of my bed or in her own (usually she wakes up early and comes in my room while Steve is getting ready for work). I found her in Jillian's bed this morning. I believe we played musical beds last night and I was just too tired to notice. I was trying to get them up and dressed for the exterminator to come. Looks like he is going to be an hour late now. I got Abby dressed and out of bed just for her to go to the living room and fall asleep watching TV. I have my 2nd visit with the physical Therapist today. He thinks that I should be better in about 6-8 visits. I hope so! I'm so ready not to have back pain! I hope you all are having a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home