Sunday, June 04, 2006

Jillian's New Room



Just thought I would share a couple of pictures of Jillian's new bed and covers. She is so excited. Thanks Mom and Dad for re-decorating and needing someone to take my old trundle beds off of your hands. Thanks to Craig, Laura, Camdyn, and Carter for helping us move the beds from my parents house to ours! As you can see we are still sticking with the Monkey theme. Unfortunatly I didn't have the time or the energy to make this quilt, but I think that Target did a pretty good job. We start back to Sonshine School this week. I'm pretty sure that Leann and I are all set to have a fun summer with these kids! I'm glad we are teaching older kids since I threw out my back last Wednesday! Since this is the 3rd or 4th time in a year I've had trouble with my back, the Dr. has referred me to Physical Therapy. I will be starting it this week. Hopefully it will help me get my back in shape! Hope you all have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home